- Health issues we commonly see:
Any pain issue, general or focal, such as:
- Neck pain / low back pain
- Head pain / Shoulder pain
- Joint and/or tendonitis pain
- Nerve pain / Peripheral polyneuropathy
- Myofascial pain
Immune and/or Autoimmune conditions:
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Biotoxin Associated Illness
- Irritable Bowel / Leaky gut
- Adrenal fatigue
- Hypothyroidism / Thyroid imbalances
- Metabolic syndromes (obesity, blood sugar balance)
Our intention: Individualized practical solutions for you:
We are committed to redefining health care as a collaborative venture. Our intention is to optimize wellness and increase your ease of movement. We help you discover what you need by increasing body awareness, releasing tension, and facilitating health in balance.
Mary Jo Fishburn MD is well grounded in several perspectives from different healing traditions, including Western Medicine’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Functional Medicine, and Medical Acupuncture. She is committed to hearing the full story, and to creating healthy options for the needs of those served. Therapeutic choices include acupuncture and hands-on restorative body work, in collaboration with other resources.
If you are looking for real change, in keeping with who you are, look here. Discovery, and real change, is possible. Small changes can make a BIG difference.
- To optimize wellness.
- To be heard and validated.
- To have health issues addressed from inside and outside “the box” of Western Medicine.
- To have non-toxic options to minimize and/or eliminate medications and interventions such as blocks and/or surgery.
- To be educated and empowered with collaborative strategies to reclaim your life.