- Health issues we commonly see:
Any pain issue, general or focal, such as:
- Neck pain / low back pain
- Head pain / Shoulder pain
- Joint and/or tendonitis pain
- Nerve pain / Peripheral polyneuropathy
- Myofascial pain
Immune and/or Autoimmune conditions:
- Hashimoto’s thyroiditis
- Multiple Sclerosis
- Biotoxin Associated Illness
- Irritable Bowel / Leaky gut
- Adrenal fatigue
- Hypothyroidism / Thyroid imbalances
- Metabolic syndromes (obesity, blood sugar balance)
Hello. My name is Mary Jo Fishburn, and this practice is different from most medical practices. The purpose here is to help you find individualized practical solutions that help you reclaim your life.
It is my belief that health care is, or should be, a collaborative venture. Here, the root cause(s) of your issues will be addressed. In our work together, some major goals include optimizing wellness and increasing your ease of movement. By addressing the changes needed to accomplish these, you will (hopefully) experience increased body awareness, released tension patterns, and improved knowledge of healthy lifestyle options available to you. You will also, hopefully, have better relationships to, in, and outside of your body.
My aim is to restore health in balance. Wellness.
This is an integrative medical practice, with a foundation in several perspectives from different healing traditions, including:
- Western Medicine’s Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation
- Osteopathic Manual Medicine
- Functional Medicine
- Medical Acupuncture
- Intuitive Healing
If you are looking for real change, in keeping with who you are, look here. Discovery, and real change, is possible. Small changes can make a BIG difference.
- To optimize wellness.
- To be heard and validated.
- To have health issues addressed from inside and outside “the box” of Western Medicine.
- To have non-toxic options to minimize and/or eliminate pain. To reduce reliance on medications and interventions such as injections/blocks and/or surgery.
- To be educated and empowered with collaborative strategies to reclaim your life.