- Chronic fatigue
- “Brain fog”
- Muscle and/or joint pain
- Neuropathic symptoms (burning/tingling/numbness)
- Difficulty losing weight
- Sleep disturbances
- GI disturbances
Visual Contrast Test (VCT):
- A sensitive screening test of neurologic function, done in the office.
- Assesses genetic predisposition(s) to biotoxin susceptibility.
- Assesses current inflammatory and hormonal status.
- Identifies other contributing factors.
Mold Testing: ERMI (Envionmental Relative Mold Index)
- A kit you can do to evaluate possible mold contamination in home or office.
- Tests presence of fungal DNA.
- Binding therapy: Cholestyramine or activated charcoal. Do not take with other medications/supplements (1-hr window).
- Diet: Low Amylose Diet decreases glycemic index/insulin production (inflammatory contributors).
- Mold Remediation: It is essential that you remove contaminated materials + spores, if sensitive to mold.